I haven’t updated the website in quite a while, but we have been very busy and have many new and exciting changes going on at Pot Pie! Our menu consists of several new pies and is constantly changing with the seasons so do not hesitate to call for our latest offerings (828.545.0664).
We have new faces working in the shop! Sarah Alden is managing and is a whirlwind in the kitchen and keeps me well organized. Tara Jensen is a highly experienced baker who loves rolling dough and I think our crust is even better as a result (She owns, Smoke Signals Baking check her baked goods out!)! Her new dessert pies are fantastic!
Be aware that our pies, casseroles, and soups are available at several markets in the area. You can find us in north Asheville at Livi’s Pantry, in Fairview at Trout Lily Market, in Hendersonville at City Market, in Brevard at The Whistle Stop Market, and in Waynesville at the Sunburst Trout Company store on Main Street. We are also available through Mother Earth Produce.
Come visit us in Marshall or pick up one of our pies from one of our vendors!
new pizza pie!
Tara’s blue berry chess pie…so good!
Tomorrow, Tuesday April 30, is our one year anniversary of being open in downtown Marshall! Thanks to everyone for all the love and support throughout this first year! Look for a celebratory event coming soon!
That’s right! We are bringing back some favorites! An improved Greek Chicken Pie, Greek Vegetarian Pie, and a new version of the Pizza Pot Pie will be back in the store soon. Stay tuned for an updated menu at the Pot Pie Shop!
I’ve been behind on my blogging because I’ve been busy in the kitchen! There are several new items on the menu this January…
1. Spicy Southwest Chicken Pie. This one has some heat! It is our own roasted natural chicken breast in a chipolte cream sauce with black beans, green chiles, and a cheddar cheese crust. Yeehaw!!
2. Chicken Cordon Bleu Pie. I tried this one out just before the holidays and it has become a fixture on the menu. Roasted chicken and Black Forest ham in a delicate Swiss and Gruyere cheese sauce.
3. Shepherds/Cottage pies are a favorite and now a permanent menu item!
4. Pot Roast pie with mashed potato crust. Perfect for cold winter nights!
5. Traditional Steak and Ale pie. A classic English pub pie. Made with top sirloin beef, mushrooms,and onion in a hearty sauce ( Highland Gaelic Ale for the first batch). This special pie is made in limited quantities, be sure to call ahead!
6. I LOVE making soups. Chicken and smoked sausage gumbo, and our Thai Tomato Bisque ( vegan and gluten free) will always be on the menu. I’m rotating in some other choices as well, for example, this week was a Broccoli Cheddar Beer and Bacon soup ( might be my new favorite!).
As always, thank you all for the kindness and the support. Hope to see y’all in the Pot Pie Shop sometime soon!
Pot Pie t-shirts are here! They feature our logo on the front and our “mascot”, Joseph, on the back. We have long sleeve shirts in white or navy, adult and kids sizes. Extra special thanks to my sister in law Lee Evans for the design!
Come see us and buy local this holiday season! New this week is a Chicken Cordon Bleu pot pie and a slow cooked pot roast pie. Look for more additions to our menu this winter!